Our Short-Term respite centre provides a comfortable and welcoming home away from home for individuals with disabilities who are seeking a weekend getaway or a longer holiday stay. Our compassionate and experienced staff members cater to your unique needs and preferences.
To stay at our STA property, an NDIS plan is required. This plan covers the cost of your stay and care for up to 14 days at a time, allowing you to stay with others or have a private retreat. STA funding is typically provided when your regular caregivers are unavailable, giving them a short break from their responsibilities while you live away from home for a brief period.
You can be referred to our respite centre by a range of professionals, including support coordinators, disability service providers, local community organizations, your GP, or a hospital discharge unit.
Our respite rates are set according to the NDIS price arrangement, and we are happy to help you navigate your NDIS plan’s Short-Term Accommodation (STA) funding, which falls under Core Supports’ Assistance with Daily Life category.
Please reach out to us to discuss your unique needs and how we can best support you during your stay at our Short-Term Respite Centre.
Some of the benefits of Short-Term Accommodation are:
- Our program offers you the opportunity to explore new experiences and try new things.
- You’ll have the chance to meet new people and develop new skills during your stay.
- Our services also provide a much-needed break for your informal supports, helping you maintain your current living situation.
- We’re here for you when your usual support network is unavailable for a brief period.
- Short Term Accommodation (STA) funding covers all of your needs during your stay, including accommodation, personal care, food, and agreed-upon activities with your provider.